Nestled beneath the towering blackbutts of Bouddi National Park, and set on approximately 1.37 acres this expansive single level home offers an idyllic lifestyle for those buyers seeking space and privacy.
Currently set up with two separate dwellings featuring a five bedroom main residence and three bedroom guest cottage the property offers a rare opportunity for those buyers looking for additional space for in-law or guest accommodation or a standout investment opportunity.
Internally the home offers a practical layout with multiple formal and informal living spaces. The house takes full advantage of its elevated position and sunny aspect showcasing an abundance of natural light throughout.
Offering increased interaction between inside and out and providing an ideal environment to enjoy relaxed entertaining all year round.
Outside the home there are well-established gardens, a saltwater in ground pool and spa and a stunning private backdrop overlooking Bouddi National Park.
Positioned just a short drive to beautiful Killcare and Putty Beach, Palm Beach Ferry and Woy Woy Station this truly is a rare offering in a highly desirable location.
– Features a spacious master bedroom with built in wardrobe and ensuite, three further bedrooms all with built-ins plus a separate study/fifth bedroom
– Large chefs kitchen with beautiful granite bench tops, huge walk in pantry and integrated dishwasher
– Spacious family room flows seamlessly outside to large paved entertaining area and stunning in ground pool and heated spa
– Formal lounge and dining room with an open fireplace and bay window overlooking the peaceful natural surrounds
– Ducted vacuum system throughout
– Huge 6m x 4.1m rumpus room to the front of the home, reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
– The original dwelling on the site features a comfortable, bright and airy cottage or home office consisting of three double bedrooms
– The L-shaped living/dining/kitchen room opens on to a large paved patio with alfresco dining and a private outside bath
– Kitchen is equipped with Caesar stone bench tops, Miele dishwasher, convection under bench oven and De-longhi induction cook top
– Picturesque outlook from every window, taking advantage of the tranquil garden setting
– The guest cottage has its own website should the new owner wish to use it for holiday or long-term letting
This low maintenance lifestyle acreage has been designed for supreme privacy and is connected to town water and sewer. The sealed driveway and vehicle turning area leads through to ample off-street parking and an extra large four car carport. The property offers a fantastic lifestyle opportunity minutes to primary school, bus stop at the bottom of the street and a short walk to Empire Bay village shops, marina and ferry.